Our Most Popular All-Weather Car Cover Fabric
Technalon® car covers, made with Kimberly-Clark’s (K-C) Evolution® fabric, provide an excellent protection value in all weather conditions. Often imitated, but never equaled, U.S.-made Evolution® fabric car covers are used by millions of car enthusiasts around the world. Evolution® has the highest UPF rating to provide maximum protection against damaging UV rays. Protecting your paint and interior helps maintain the vehicle's value. Polypropylene fibers are bonded into a durable 4-layer non-woven finish that includes a soft bi-component inner layer of polyethylene and polypropylene fibers.
- High Performance Non-Woven Fabric
- Maximum UV Protection – Highest UPF rating of all K-C fabrics.
- Soft-to-Paint Inner Layer – Bi-component technology blends polyethylene for softness and polypropylene for strength to assure gentle protection for paint finishes (inner layer is gray).
- 4-Layer Barrier – Protects against bird droppings, tree sap and industrial pollutants.
- Dust / Pollution Barrier – Two middle layers of melt-blown fibers act as a filtration barrier against most airborne pollutants.
- Dries Easily – Moisture is not absorbed by the fabric fibers.
- Breathable – Allows any moisture or heat under the cover to easily escape.
- Impact Absorption – 4-layer thickness absorbs impacts to help protect the finish from nicks, dings, dents and scratches.
- Fabric Color: Gray or Tan
- Warranty: 4 Years